Placement is our endeavor to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry. PNSIT provides a platform for placement where companies are invited to recruit students of various specializations and work experience. Potential employers are able to undertake on-campus recruitment through a stream-lined process of registrations, PPTs and selection. Understanding the significance of using the right aptitude and knowledge skill-sets for the right task, our placement team seeks to provide corporate and students the best opportunities for mutually beneficial selection.
Responsible for identifying the right student-organization fit, the Placement Team selects targets and invites companies for Final and Summer Internship Placements.
Student empowerment is a key feature of life @ PNSIT as well as an integral part of the institute’s academic calender, seeks to identify the best student for the opportunity provided by a prospective employer.
Some of the focused activities are:
- Career counseling by faculty and trained professionals in different functional areas.
- A structured Personality Development Programme, wherein interviewing skills are imbibed by trainers and corporate alike.
- Developing effective resumes.
- Mentoring by the alumni, in terms of sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and projecting future trends.
- The Placement Team indentifies the potential recruiters, interacts with selected companies and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
- An effective way of creating awareness about companies among students is to provide information. The information could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets and other published information. The Placement Cell ensures distribution of published material among students.
- Organizing various events, guest speaker panels, conferences, workshops and academic fairs are organized in which companies participate directly or contribute through partnerships.
What students look for?
- Information on companies profile, its performance and growth
- Organizational culture
- Possible opportunities with your company
- Career opportunities
- An overview of the job profile
- Your desired profile of the students
- Compensation Details
This enables a student to evaluate his/her own interest in the company and thus identify an appropriate fit, both for summer and final placements.