ABOUT PNS IT
PNS Institute of Technology fondly called as PNSIT Established its new venture in the year 2009, in the field of Technology and Management. College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). BE and MBA Programme is affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU) and also governed by the norms of AICTE. The institution imparts the Management education primarily in accordance with the syllabus and schemes of studies formulated by the University for the Course.
WHY WE ARE TOP RANKING ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN BANGALORE?
PNSIT is an eco friendly environment with the state of art infrastructure, qualified teaching fraternity with over 5 years of teaching and corporate experience. We aim to build better career by grooming students with rigorous training designed by considering current industry requirements.
PNSIT is committed to deliver quality education with best in class cutting edge technology in view to create capable, competitive successful employees for Future. The management has created adequate infrastructural facilities and sufficient funds and is keen on developing the institution for higher education. Today, PNSIT is expanding into global markets; and with a clear vision and a dynamic team.
Our commitment is to provide the very best quality
- Experienced faculty drawn from academics and industry.
- Innovative teaching methodology with rich and varied learning resources.
- State-of-art campus with digital classrooms.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Well stocked with e-library and e-journal facility.
- Wi-Fi campus
- A multi-cultural learning environment.
- Facilities for indoor/outdoor sports and games.
- Well furnished hostel and transport facilities.
- Professional, soft skills and out bound training.
- Interface with leading industry and corporate for consultancy, research, project and placements
The Placement cell at “PNS Institute of Technology” provides an interface between students and Industry by providing assistance to students for industry internships and final placements.